If you are already an existing user, simply enter your e-mail address and your password to log in. You can save time in future by clicking the "Remember me" box.
If you are logging in for the first time, you will need to validate your e-mail address and create a password. Here's how:
- Click on the blue Log in button at the top right of the home page.
- This will open a small dialogue box. Enter your e-mail address in the space provided.
- To create your first password, click on “Forgot password" at the bottom of the dialogue box. (You can use this same procedure again in future if you happen to forget your password.)
- This opens a Reset Password screen. Re-enter your e-mail address.
- Type in the Captcha Code that you see on the screen. (If you see capital letters, type in capital letters.)
- Click "Submit".
- Go to your own e-mail system and look for an e-mail from the KNC. This e-mail will contain a Link. Click on the link in order to "Choose a new password".
- Type in a password of your choice and confirm it a second time.
- Click "Set new password".
- You will then see a "Success!" message and you will need to log in there once more.
- You should now be fully logged in. When you are, you'll notice your full name at the top right corner of the screen. If you click on the button with your name, you'll be able to do a number of other things, such as editing your profile. That's also where you can log out of the system.
- When you are logged in, you will notice that the main menu bar has a lot of options not available to outsiders to the KNC. Among other things, that's where you'll see what's new at the club, and where you can register for activities and special functions.